Preferred™ Series Whole-Home Humidifiers
STM – Steam
LBP – Large bypass
SBP – Small bypass
WBP – Water saver bypass
LFP – Large fan-powered
- Humidity Management; Comfort; Healthy Air
- Whole-Home Solution; Efficiency; Limited Warranty
- Our attractive and corrosion-resistant thermoplastic cover on bypass and fan-powered models is designed to withstand high temperatures and impact for long-lasting durability.
- The cabinet on model STM is fabricated from heavy gauge sheet metal and is painted for resistance to corrosion.
- Model STM quietly delivers high-temperature water vapor into the duct with a unique dispersion tube.
- Model LFP’s precision-tuned fan and motor combination quietly and efficiently draws dry air through the evaporator pad.
- On our bypass models LBP, SBP, and WBP, the furnace blower moves dry air quietly through the humidifier.
- Optimum moisture distribution is measured and controlled with our combined solenoid valve, water delivery system, and control.
Evolution™ Air Purifier and Evolution™ Return Air Purifier
Models DGAPA, RGAP
At Bryant, we know you want your home to feel comfortable and healthy. Your Bryant dealer knows this as well and will help guide you through the entire heating and cooling decision process, including improving your home’s indoor air quality. Because indoor air is under constant attack from airborne pollutants, you need an effective defense – the kind you get with the Evolution air purifier or Evolution return air purifier.
Creating a Healthier Home
As you relax in your home, you are surrounded by airborne pollutants at a rate that can be 2-5 times greater than outdoor air. Evolution air purifiers, featuring our patented Captures & Kills® technology, offer proven, 99% inactivation of select captured viruses and germs1 when used as instructed to help create a healthier home.Download Brochure
Carbon Air Purifier with UV
The Carbon Air Purifier with UV helps maintain a healthier home through air purification targeting the reduction of unwanted odors, volatile organic compounds, and common household gases from indoor air. It aids in the reduction of microorganism, e.g., bacteria and viruses, growth on the evaporative coil1, and release into recirculated indoor air.
Bryant’s Carbon Air Purifier with UV provides continuous treatment while your HVAC system is running so you can enjoy a healthier home.Download Brochure
Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV) &
Heat Recovery Ventilators
Sure, you could open a window or door to let fresh air inside your home. Unfortunately, as heated or cooled air escapes and outdoor humidity enters, your comfort system works a little harder, and costs you money in lost efficiency. Bryant® ERVs and HRVs are designed to simultaneously remove stale, polluted indoor air, and refresh your home with clean, outside air. These units maintain higher energy efficiency by recovering thermal energy (heat) from the outgoing air and transferring it to fresh, incoming air without mixing the air streams. This allows the incoming air to more closely match the temperature of air circulating through your home. By minimizing heat loss and helping maintain proper humidity (ERV models), these units can maximize energy efficiency while lowering utility costs.Learn More